View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 01:48 AM   #3121
Jameerthefear
C/O 2016

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by treadster
It's good time-waster, manga is usually more detailed than anime that why like manga better. Just don't read too much manga or you'll become like me in middle school.
it's just i like to read physical stuff. the only manga i've read is kodomo no jikan and naruto
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote