View Single Post
Old 02-16-2014, 02:48 PM   #3123
Bandito
NBA Role Player

Bandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBandito is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by treadster
It's good time-waster, manga is usually more detailed than anime that why like manga better. Just don't read too much manga or you'll become like me in middle school.
I agree...manga > anime. The problem is anime tends to be finished before the scanlantions/translations are released. Heck I don't the toradora manga has even finished and the anime is already finished...

Also where can I ask people to do scanlations/translations on certain manga that was never finished?
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote