View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 07:37 AM   #40
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Knick just wasting time with Woodson?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
I'm not sure how talented this team is. I dont even know what Woody system is per se. I guess losing Copeland and Kenyon and Kidd's locker room presence really made a tremendous difference.
They are equally or even more talented than the last year's team that got to the 2nd round.

Who did we lose ?
Novak - no talent,just shooting
Copeland - replaced by Tim Hardaway who's even more talented
and a bunch of old guys - Kidd,Camby,Kurt,Sheed

Basically the only talented guy that left was replaced by more talent in Tim Hardaway Jr. and Andrea Bargnani.

If the old guys were the difference between Knicks being a 2nd round team and being a lottery team then it's obvious - COACH DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING.
Obviously the old guys were the coaches on the floor and in the locker room and Woodson got the credit for team's success. Now that they are gone,the leadership and coaching is gone and Woodson is exposed.

If you're saying that losing a bunch of old guys who weren't playing a lot is difference between being a 2nd round team and a lottery team then you're basically saying WOODSON SUCKS.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote