View Single Post
Old 02-17-2014, 08:36 PM   #16
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Are the Bulls even trying to trade for Carmelo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaraw08
Im tending to side with Crystallas here. The Denver team he was a part of was pretty good, And they REMAINED good when he left, til this year where they let Iggi and George Karl walk.
All this talk about Melo being older and wiser etc... I don't see it.
Is he really well rounded?
Good rebounder? Good defender? Good passer? Good leader and locker room guy?
The guy is a great scorer, that is it, IMO. A player who is a better version of Rudy Gay minus the "charismatic smirk"... and the hoopla.
To me, I would try to focus of 2way players like Arron Afflalo
By that logic....Rose is overrated.

The Nuggets were "good" but those two years of Chauncey/Melo they were contenders, after that trade they were just a playoff team.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote