View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 07:24 PM   #11
Ai2death
I am ZeNs B*tch

Ai2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterAi2death is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: My top 10 favorite video games of all time

This is more of a "Notable games" list, it would be way to hard for me to make a top 10, so take it as it is:

GUNSTAR HEROES - SEGA

I remember playing this game for what felt like years, being able to co-op with my bro on the Sega was great. Killed so much time during the school holidays.

DIDDY KONG RACING - N64

Still one of the most amazing racing games I have ever played, especially to "Cove" race track, many memories. Must buy that again.

AGE OF EMPIRES - PC

A lot of people were into Command & Conquer but I was always in the Age of Empires series. Been playing them ever since the first, I should really look at upgrading my computer and seeing what the last release was like.

POKEMON - GAMEBOY

Pretty self explanatory really, I had Blue, my bro had Red, and we had a link cable. None of the wifi stuff. Spent a lot of time holding the Gameboy in the light of a lamp so you could see what the hell you were doing. No playing at night back in those days.

CONKERS BAD FUR DAY - N64

Another amazing title, co-op playing the different multiplayer modes, especially the one with beach storming the fort. I remember sprinting along the beach as the gatling gun rained down.

PERFECT DARK - N64

The first one, and how they've slipped since. I know it was just a Golden Eye clone, but the inclusion of having bots in multiplayer was great.

THE SIMS - PC

Everyone knows The Sims, Many mornings were spent, waking up super early and sneaking into the study and playing this game. Only to open the door and realize my bro beat me to it.

UNCHARTED 2 & 3 - PS3

Amazing, yes, they're linear. But I had never experienced gaming like this before. Having never played the first, I have watched a complete walkthrough online, still the 2 & 3 get the odd play through on rainy days.

LAST OF US - PS3

Never has a game shook me like this, the moments that happen in the game left me speechless & wanting more. I have also never felt so scared with out my NPC buddy following me when you get split up.

SUIKODEN 2 - PS1

This has the greatest case for my number 1. So many characters to use, you never knew when the next one was going to fall into the story line. Also the first time I've really ever felt sad with the loss of a character. The storyline to me was one of the greatest ever. I only ever failed at unlocking one character. You had to speed run through and only save a limited number of times, I really thought I accomplished it but when I got to the moment and it didn't happen, I was lost for words.

ZELDA OCARINA OF TIME & MAJORA'S MASK - N64

Completely self explanatory.

FINAL FANATASY 9 - PS1

Came in at the moments before PS2's release, and it was/is my favourite one to date. Lovable characters and excellent story line. Downloaded it from the PS Store on ps3, And I will do again if it releases on PS4.

LEGEND OF LEGAIA - PS1

One up on Final Fantasy 9 to me, Never really finished it either which is a bit disheartening, just so much and so long. But I remember there always being something new to discover, or a new unlock. Something would always happen every time I picked up the controller. Can't wait to get my own place and I can set all my old systems up and relive some childhood memories.

Last edited by Ai2death : 02-19-2014 at 07:32 PM.
Ai2death is offline   Reply With Quote