View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 06:15 AM   #13
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Default Re: My top 10 favorite video games of all time

In no particular order:

Tony Hawk series - I think I'd go with either THPS 1 or Underground. I remember playing THPS 1 against friends where we'd tried to beat each other's high scores, but I think I have to go with Underground. It had much more music, more locations, a storyline, the ability to build things, many more gaps to find, of course better graphics, more things to do, more tricks, etc...

Civilization series - The last one I played was Civilization Revolution, so I gotta go with that one. I still play it from time-to-time.

Halo series - I wasn't a big fan of the Flood, so I might have to go with Reach or 4.

Final Fantasy series - It's been a long time since I played one (I think the last one I played was FF X), so I'm not sure which one I'd pick.

Madden series - Not sure which one I'd single out.

Elder Scrolls series - Fav would certainly be Skyrim.

GTA series - I haven't gotten around to part V yet, so gotta go with IV for now.

Diablo II - With the LOD expansion.

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - Thanks to the XBLA I was able to relive some nostalgia from the old Playstation.

Not sure for the 10th spot, but thinking something like Super Metroid, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (never played Ocarina of Time) or a fighting game like Tekken 3.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote