View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 05:15 AM   #13
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: My top 10 favorite video games of all time

In no particular order:

Tony Hawk series - I think I'd go with either THPS 1 or Underground. I remember playing THPS 1 against friends where we'd tried to beat each other's high scores, but I think I have to go with Underground. It had much more music, more locations, a storyline, the ability to build things, many more gaps to find, of course better graphics, more things to do, more tricks, etc...

Civilization series - The last one I played was Civilization Revolution, so I gotta go with that one. I still play it from time-to-time.

Halo series - I wasn't a big fan of the Flood, so I might have to go with Reach or 4.

Final Fantasy series - It's been a long time since I played one (I think the last one I played was FF X), so I'm not sure which one I'd pick.

Madden series - Not sure which one I'd single out.

Elder Scrolls series - Fav would certainly be Skyrim.

GTA series - I haven't gotten around to part V yet, so gotta go with IV for now.

Diablo II - With the LOD expansion.

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - Thanks to the XBLA I was able to relive some nostalgia from the old Playstation.

Not sure for the 10th spot, but thinking something like Super Metroid, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (never played Ocarina of Time) or a fighting game like Tekken 3.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote