View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 09:18 AM   #45
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Knick just wasting time with Woodson?

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
What do ya know? Knicks won a game.

Melo got his efficient scoring on, and got some help from the backup guards.

Hope Shump is ok.
Yeah,we won,but like I said earlier,this won't be enough to get us into the playoffs. We're 3.5 games out of the playoffs and the 8th seed Bobcats are currently playing much better than us and increasing the difference.

In order for us to get into the playoffs we need to go on a extended winning streak. So I'm looking at our schedule and I see only one opportunity for us to do so.

From March 7th to March 26th we play:
vs Utah
@ Cleveland
vs Philly
@ Boston
vs Milwaukee
vs Indiana
@ Philly
vs Cleveland
@ LA Lakers
@ Sacramento

If we don't go at least 7-3 or 8-2 on that stretch there's absolutely no way we get into the playoffs.

Personally I don't think we're going to make it but let's wait and see if the Knicks can shock us all and actually play well for an extended period of time.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote