View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 08:56 PM   #36
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2014 NFL Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

No one can really predict the future of any of these players... I just have a deep gut feeling about Manziel, he has a gift that absolutely can't be taught our coached IMO. The only way I can Invision Manziel being a poor player is of he battles injury his whole career which could be the case (similar to Vick)

I agree with you 100%. I hate to tell people to pick a player up based on an "it" factor but considering all the intangibles you want your QB to have (along with the tangibles of course) he strikes me as a guy you'd want to have.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote