View Single Post
Old 02-23-2014, 10:32 AM   #41
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2014 NFL Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateProperty
Excited to see Kelvin Benjamin today. He's been linked to Philly in numerous mocks. We have other needs such as an outside pass rusher and secondary but if they believe Kelvin is better at our pick than others on the board at the time I believe you take the best player. Don't reach.

Kelvin and DeSean on the outside with Maclin (if he's re-signed) in the slot would be exciting. Add in Zach Ertz/Celek/McCoy and only Denver and Green Bay would be better weapon-wise.

The next couple days with the OLB/DE's and secondary guys will be fun too. I'll make sure to DVR those. I love draft time, so many possibilities.

I want Mike Evans!
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote