View Single Post
Old 07-14-2006, 02:33 PM   #7
bagelred
Welcome Home, LBJ

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls_Fan20
Does he deserve a max contract? He has done nothing close to what Lebron, Carmelo, and Wade have done. I sure wouldn't break the bank for him, although I would try to extend his contract if I were the Magic, because you never can tell what will happen.

I guess you don't appreciate the art of sarcasm....
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote