View Single Post
Old 07-14-2006, 02:34 PM   #8
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Should Darko Milicic sign for just the 3 years, $60 million also, or should he just sign a standard Max Contract for 5 years and be done with it? Decisions, decisions....

Darko... a max contract...

I'll give you that he's shown some promise last year but giving him a max contract is foolish. But since I don't like Orlando, I hope they give it to him.

Quote:
I guess you don't appreciate the art of sarcasm....
Maybe if you post even a tiny hint of sarcasm, people would pick up on it. The post reads serious all the way through.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote