Thread: Banished
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 04:05 PM   #4
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Banished

Multiplayer would not work at all in this type of game, not sure why you would even want it to be honest.

I picked it up last night, ended up playing for about 4 hours. My village is currently in it's 13th year and doing pretty well. Population is in the 70s over all and I have shit loads of food. I had a food shortage about 5 years ago and lost about 10 people though and since ramping up my food production to stop it happening again I had to cut back my labourers so I'm low on logs and fire wood. Hopefully I don't get any really cold winters while I try and get my stocks back up. I also need to find out how to get foresters to actually plant a lot, I have 2 foresters set to plant but they seem to be doing nothing and I may run out of trees in my area soon. I haven't had any disasters yet either and I haven't been running long enough to see the effects of old age that some people have talked about.

Pretty fun game so far.
outbreak is online now   Reply With Quote