View Single Post
Old 03-01-2014, 04:41 PM   #26
Bless Mathews
454 Dumper

Bless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBless Mathews has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: 2014 Offseason Thread (Free Agency, Releases, Trades, etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
Would much rather keep Bennett than Tate. I like tate but he's very replaceable where as a guy like Bennett who can rush the passer at a high level from both the inside and outside isn't. Honestly would let Tate walk. Hes gonna want money in the 6-7 mil range. We can't afford that.
I feel you. I just have this feeling Bennett was beasting for one reason. Money. Once he gets big money, just think he's gonna not play with same verocity as this year. Just a hunch.

Tate will always play like he did this year IMO. We need to cut zack miller. He's too much. 7 million. Luke Wilson is pretty good. Draft seffarin Jenkins.
Bless Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote