View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 02:28 PM   #46
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Knicks are seriously the worst franchise ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Colangelo
Superstars definitely prefer playing in New York to Toronto though

Maybe Wiggins will sign with Toronto during his FA.

Well, probably. But then again, I think most star players are aware of their situation. The Big 3 were going to form on which ever team. I think they would prefer a nice destination to live and be during the summer time. Toronto fits this, but not the winning history.

I wouldn't just hold out on Wiggins. I think DeMar said it best here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Te_Y813vgU

^I actually like some of our players being real on any situation regarding basketball. DeMar is one guy who seems to be coming out of his shell and expressing himself when called upon.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote