View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 06:49 PM   #1
$LakerGold
#TeamMir #TeamRousey

$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster$LakerGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Getting a Ps4 soon, Recommend me some games please!

So, I finally saved up $550+
Recommend me some games, please?

I want to play those exotic games or whatever you want to call that them, the once that they display/showcase in E3 events. I wanna try something new, but I'm pretty sure I'm getting 2 or 3 must have games first like NBA 2k14 & Assassins Creed: BF & The Last Of Us. I still have to finish The Last Of Us, so I have to get that.

I like suspense, like Gears Of War for the XBOX. I like games with great stories ie,. Resident Evil 1-3, Metal Gear Solid, Assassins Creed.

So anything that's a solid game.

Anyway, are there any games that had its layout/features/designs/game engine change for the Ps4? Because I know 2k changed the f* out of 2k14 & improved everything.

Thanks.
$LakerGold is offline   Reply With Quote