View Single Post
Old 03-11-2014, 02:44 PM   #15
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: South Park RPG in the works

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
I don't really like to recommend stuff to people, but this is a very fun game. Lots of references to the show. The best way I can explain it is that it is an interactive episode of south park. I don't think I'm that far from finishing it, although I could be wrong, so if I am close to finishing it is pretty short. Although I can see some serious replayability in it personally.

If you are a fan of south park I'd say there's a good chance you will like the game, if not then you likely won't.

Hope I helped in any small way.

The reviews have all been decent. It's metacritic-ing in the low to mid 80s. But one of the the big gripes has been that it's short, but for a guy like me who plays 4-6 games a year, short is fine, maybe better. That's also why I almost only play game of the year level games. If I'm only gonna play a half dozen games, I'd like them to be 95%ers. Sort of cultural touchstone type games ... just ones that aren't FPSers.

I am a big fan of the show. So I think I will check this out. My taste is usually Third Person action / adventure, with some RPG elements. Tomb Raider, The Last of Us, Uncharted, Resident Evil, Dead Space, going back to Zelda and Metroid, and branching out into the Elder Scrolls a bit when I want to get deeper into the RPG elements. How RPG-y is this would you say?

Thanks by the way.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote