View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 06:12 PM   #312
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Wilt Chamberlain free throw dunks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calabis
I believe Wilt was a high jumper...so him taking three steps was probably enough for him to get there( I doubt they were baby steps/small steps)...and it probably wasn't a monster dunk at that...he was probably stretched out like a mofo.....hell look at his reach.
I'd be curious to see how close to the rim other bigs could have gotten on short run ups from the free throw line. Like, could Shaquille O'Neal at least have given himself a very make-able finger roll from that distance?
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote