View Single Post
Old 03-25-2014, 05:30 PM   #11
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Watch Dogs out on May 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgodfather1
The ps4 version of tomb raider is native 1080p, xbox is 1080p with 900p cutscenes, and the frame rate is twice as high. Not sure where you were going with thag perfect example of the ps4s superiority... thief another game that is native 1080p on ps4, but only 900p on xbone. The ps4 lacks af though which is weird.

Edit: call of duty ghosts 1080p vs 720p, bf4 900p (only non 1080p ps4 game) vs 720p, and ps4 has a 10fps advantage, ac4 1080p vs 900p.

So of the multi plat games theif is the only one that you could make a real argument that it actually runs better on xbox. But yes lets live in your fantasy world where there are two gpus in the one that will give devs a stronger machine to work with.

Edit 2: and for some tomb raider reading http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/di...mance-analysis

Xbox drops to 18fps at the lowest point, ps4 to 32. But xvox has no judder.. who is the fanboy again?

As for thief having no judder the lowest fps on xbox is 20, and ps4 is 25... again not sure where you were going with the judder argument..

Did you not read what I wrote or are you ignoring the points not in your favour? The xbox framerates don't vary much in the actual gameplay, the ps4 framerate is unlocked and struggles. You can find numerous people talking about playing the multiplats on xbox even at lower resolutions so that you don't get the jutter and frame variations.

I'm hardly a fanboy when I owned an xbox 360, ps3, wii and a ds last gen, this gen I have an xbox one because more games were out at launch that I wanted, a 3ds and I'll be picked up a ps4 once they start putting out their big franchises. Just annoying when people spout obvious fanboyisms and misinformation. The ps4 is running things at better quality but don't ignore the fact that it is struggling to do this in some cases and act like it's a massive gap.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote