View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 01:42 AM   #26
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Does Duncan need to add anything to his game???

Quote:
Originally Posted by poeticism707
LOL

Let's just say that with all the unfounded criticism he receives, and all the hard earned praised he has not received, yes: I am.

That being said, there is no excuse for my overreacting and lack of empathy toward a fellow human being, meaning yourself.

My sincerest and deepest apologies (to you and others, no matter if it was deserved or no).

I wasn't offended at all. But I wasn't trying to slight Duncan.
If Duncan played with a little more conviction on the court, like let's say, a Charles Barkely, he'd be even more intimidating. Not only the physical, but the mental edge over his opponents. to go along with his skill he'd be potent. Like that," I'll **** you up," attitude like Larry and Jordan had.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote