View Single Post
Old 07-04-2007, 01:42 AM   #26
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablehateraid is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Does Duncan need to add anything to his game???

Quote:
Originally Posted by poeticism707
LOL

Let's just say that with all the unfounded criticism he receives, and all the hard earned praised he has not received, yes: I am.

That being said, there is no excuse for my overreacting and lack of empathy toward a fellow human being, meaning yourself.

My sincerest and deepest apologies (to you and others, no matter if it was deserved or no).

I wasn't offended at all. But I wasn't trying to slight Duncan.
If Duncan played with a little more conviction on the court, like let's say, a Charles Barkely, he'd be even more intimidating. Not only the physical, but the mental edge over his opponents. to go along with his skill he'd be potent. Like that," I'll **** you up," attitude like Larry and Jordan had.
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote