View Single Post
Old 07-15-2006, 12:14 PM   #10
CVMerlot954
Can barely lace up my sneakers

CVMerlot954 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKSVIP
zeke said in an interview today at the knicks vs wizards summer league game that he was going to use a ten man rotation. what ten man rotation do you think zeke is going to use?

i say this...

curry/james
frye/lee
q/balkman
francis/crawford
marbury/robinson

if there is any need for and eleventh man it will be mardy collins. jalen rose,malik rose, mo taylor will not play because malik is trash and zeke is planning on keeping the expiring contracts (mo taylor, jalen rose) because they dont need to rise their trade stock and dont need to play.

what do you think?

Ooh baby, I'm so feeling that rotation. I can see that happening next year. I think it's going to be a great season for the Knicks. Maybe the best season this decade. That's a very deep bench. Everyone on the team seems so excited and in an upbeat mood. I can't believe I'm going to say this, but it's going to be fun to watch the Knicks play this season. With so much talent on that team, I think that's the only thing that can hurt them aside from injuries. With just one ball to play with, the ego's on the offensive end need to go. The 3 man point guards, Marbury, Francis, Nate, need to think pass-first. I think if they can watch a few Steve Nash videos, the Knicks offense is going to be murder. They have enough bodies & depth to run fuill-speed each quarter.

Does anyone know the status of Curry? Is he overweight? Is he doing good? What is he doing this off-season? I'd be pissed as f**k to see him out-of-shape this upcoming season.I hate it when playaers get a phat check, and just wanna get really fat. Know what I mean?
CVMerlot954 is offline   Reply With Quote