View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 12:33 AM   #14
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: If Melo stays in New York, what should the Bulls plans be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by (e)
I agree, but unless the team signs Melo, it's going to be tough to really improve the offense (unless we hit on a draft pick). Lance isn't a poor offensive player either, he's averaging 14 a game. He can take a rebound and turn it into a layup/dunk on the other end.

I don't believe he leads the Pacers in assists anymore, but he is still very close to leading the Pacers in rebounds and assists. The other two players leading their teams in those categories...Lebron and Noah. I will say Lance turns the ball over too much, but seems like a great fit otherwise.

Both Trevor Ariza and Jodie Meeks are hitting above 40% from the 3pt line this year, both averaging 15 pts/game and work hard on defense.
Courtney Lee is not as productive but shoots a pretty good 48.4% from the field, 36% from the 3pt line.
Nick Young can create his own shot, ave 17 pts/game but is not as good in defense.
But hey, Rose is the big key here, even if they get Carmelo, if Rose can't play atleast 90% of what he used to be, then it's not gonna matter IMO.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote