Thread: Dark Souls 2
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 06:11 PM   #18
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dark Souls 2

My swordsman is lvl 140 now, I just killed my way to the dragon boss in Aldia's keep. Boss fights are really enjoyable, I have a weak spot for games with numerous boss fights that each need their own strategy. Kudos to software for coming up with even a worthier sequel.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote