View Single Post
Old 04-10-2014, 07:31 PM   #681
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Just got back on after a long absence and I am totally bummed that the Riverwood Trader is now back down to his original $$$ amount even after I've already invested in him.. I have a bunch of valuable shit I need to sell. I don't want to have to start the thieves guild quest just to get someone with some decent money... are there any other traders/store owners worth investing in?
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote