Thread: Dark Souls 2
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2014, 03:14 AM   #20
dunksby
ISH's Scribbler

dunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginabledunksby is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dark Souls 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
I think I'm gonna play Dark Souls 2 before Dark Souls 1. I have both and I don't wanna get burned out playing both back to back. So I'll play DS2 first, a couple of other games, then go back to Dark Souls 1.
I recommend playing the first one first due to the tweaks they implemented on DSII.

Last edited by glidedrxlr22 : 04-15-2014 at 03:19 PM.
dunksby is offline   Reply With Quote