View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 12:32 AM   #4
Legends66NBA7
Face Of Death

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Series Thread: Brooklyn versus Raptors!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
woops! forgot it was against Howard in 08. Thought that we faced Carter twice in 2 years.

I like having specific series thread instead of a singular thread for playoffs. Hopefully, we have some participation in this forum, but I'm guessing most will stick to the NBA forum.

Know what ? It's all good.

I guess we can have separate threads. This could be our game 1 thread vs the Nets. By the way, this thread is a lot more relevant now:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=330095
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote