View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 09:10 AM   #171
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kblaze will use this topic to record his random thoughts.

Quote:
Tell us about South Carolina. You seem too intelligent to be living in a backwater like that. Like you should be in a big metro somewhere, doing big things.

I can't even name a city in the state off the top of my head.

Charleston. You know of Charleston.

And much of Southcarolina is annoying but not the parts id be. Greenville, Charleston, Myrtle beach, and columbia arent bad at all. You get back into the woods it gets pretty bad pretty fast but I live in Greenville...which according to the last census has a metro population of 800 thousand people.

It isnt some big city but it isnt Mayberry either:

Quote:
Greenville has gained recognition in various national publications like CNN Money, listing Greenville as one of the "Top 10 Fastest Growing Cities in the U.S." Bloomberg named Greenville the 3rd Strongest Job Market, 2010; and Forbes named Greenville the 13th Best City for Young Professionals.

You might get a couple hundred thousand people downtown during the fall for greenville festivals and shit.

Pretty standard midrange American city. Not a big city....not some spot with 30 police officers and the whole town knowing each other either.

You want backwater...go through Mississippi or Alabama.

Here, Georgia, and Louisiana arent that bad.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote