View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 02:20 PM   #686
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Skyrim is amazing. But it really lacks a solid storyline and memorable characters.

I mean what rpg has less memorable characters? I literally can't remember one character besides like the head Mage. That to me, is its biggest flaw.
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote