View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 01:04 AM   #67
tamaraw08
Decent college freshman

tamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postertamaraw08 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ☆Official Pau Gasol Thread: Pau Gasol's contract year

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd24
The road to the NBA finals is going to go through guys like Russell Westbrook and Chris Paul. I like Lowry, but I'm not sure he's going to lead a team to a championship. I think the best thing that could happen is the Lakers get a guy like Exum or Smart, if they don't somehow land one of the top two picks of course.

I have a bad feeling that Exum will be gone before the Lakers turn to pick. I predict that most GMs in the top 5 will also stay away from Embiid bec of his injury. I have not seen Smart play, and even if I did, I still would rather see a player like Lowry play the point, not saying he is the ultimate answer, in fact I will not pay him more than 9 mil/year. But bet Smart and Embiid, Ill pick Smart bec Im so scared of taking an injured big guy.
tamaraw08 is offline   Reply With Quote