View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 12:15 PM   #5105
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Game of Thrones

I'm not saying they win in our world. I'm saying they win in theirs. What.....you think essos had engineers capable of building pyramids but never thought to put a spear wall and archers against the dothraki?

You can chalk it up to bad writing if you like. But the writing on the world at issue says they win.

And no we really didn't spoil anything major. If the septon is even in the show its gonna be for ten minutes. Its not part of the plot. Just downtime talking.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote