View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 11:06 AM   #6
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bobcats/Hornets off-season leading up to 2014-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
I'm flabbergasted by that article. No one EVER has been that positive. It will be a busy off-season. We have not only a large cap space but we have some good players that could be packaged and used as trade bait. I like the idea of re-signing Sessions. His intensity will fit right in with the rest of the team. I don't know about MKG or Bismack. I think that they should be packaged. I just keep my toes and fingers crossed (can't cross my eyes) that we can re-sign McBob. I would imagine that he'll want in the 7-8 Mill range and if it were me I'd spend the money because he is such an important piece of our puzzle.

Agreed.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote