View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 05:01 PM   #101
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ☆Official Coaches Thread: Mike D'Antoni Resigns *CONFIRMED*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker
The whole anti Tim Tebow thing angered me, the guy has never done anything wrong (Publicly) never says anything bad about anyone even if they bash him, he works his rear end off and competes like a champion, yet people hate the guy because he talks about god
I don't give a crap what a person uses to motivate himself to be a good person, if they are good they should be praised by everyone.

If a person wants to fight a war over religion then they are bad and no one should support them plain and simple.

Being a very religious and spiritual Christian, I can see why his behavior would anger people. There are certain things about life that need to be kept personal, such as the relationship with God, should you believe in him.

Christianity also puts an emphasis on wisdom. Perhaps, it is not wise for him, to come out in front of the entire country, a country which is secular, and constantly mention God. It offends people with different kinds of beliefs. Its kind of like saying "Im successful because my God helped me do all of this....what did your God do?"

While I admire his motivation, still, from one Christian to another, there is wisdom to consider. Keep the God stuff to yourself unless asked otherwise.

Ya feeeeeeel me daawwwwwwg???
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote