View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 11:58 PM   #11
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: More Dysfunctional: Browns or Cavs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundMoundOfReb
Browns with another awful 1st round
Loved getting the Bills' first-rounder next year. Really liked the Gilbert pick.

Hated the trade-up to 22. Hated the Manziel pick.

I wouldn't call it a complete disaster. They got what I consider the best CB in a very good draft and what will likely be a very valuable pick next year.

I don't like meddling owners, though, and it appears Haslam is one of those. That's scary.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote