View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 12:37 PM   #40
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dwight Howard gets $80mil extension

I know he's athletically gifted and young, but you can't focus on young age anymore with all the high schoolers. You need to look at how long he's been in the league and how he's progressing. Outside of rebounding, he hasn't shown a ton of improvement in other areas like passing, specifically out of doubleteams, post offense, rotations, shooting...That's all I'm saying.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote