Thread: E3 2014
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 12:31 PM   #31
DukeDelonte13
NBA sixth man of the year

DukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDukeDelonte13 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: E3 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Yeah they're there, but it's just demos of upcoming games. Last year it was Kart, 3D World, WWHD, and I think DK MIGHT have gotten one.

Zelda U is confirmed for showing, and I'd assume playing. So is Smash Bros. New IP like you said, and that's about it. I think. I don't think the connects are horrible, I even kinda like them, but I just don't think they should pass up the opportunity to display what they've got to the world. They already don't really advertise the Wii U, so why pass up the biggest gaming advertisement there is?

i think its because nintendo goes their own route and they want to separate from their competition rather then directly try to compete with them.
DukeDelonte13 is online now   Reply With Quote