View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 05:10 PM   #78
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Aaron Hernandez involved in a murder case

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
Something tells me they're trying to pin as much as they can on him cuz they might not have a lot to try him on.

He probably did everything they are accusing him of, they just don't have enough to find him guilty in a courtroom.

A shame too because as a Hispanic, it was awesome to see one of our own really succeeding in a sport that is growing in the community. He along with Victor Cruz scoring TDs in SB 46 was an awesome sight.

i dont think they would be indicting him unless they were certain they have enough evidence for a conviction. when you are district attorney, you dont charge a pro athlete with a major crime unless you are sure they did it, its absolute career suicide otherwise.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote