Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How come conspiracy theorists aren't jumping on this meteor thing?

The video wasn't clear, the impact spot looks ridiculously small (it made a small hole in the ice?) a similar object was spotted in California, it came the same day scientists said an asteroid was harmlessly passing by.

People make 2,079 separate connections in things that absolutely would make no sense as a conspiracy but not one of you things this might have been a misfired weapon, pieces breaking off of an asteroid, an alien attack, the US retaliating against Russia, just something. Nothing at all?

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Default Re: How come conspiracy theorists aren't jumping on this meteor thing?

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    The video wasn't clear, the impact spot looks ridiculously small (it made a small hole in the ice?) a similar object was spotted in California, it came the same day scientists said an asteroid was harmlessly passing by.

People make 2,079 separate connections in things that absolutely would make no sense as a conspiracy but not one of you things this might have been a misfired weapon, pieces breaking off of an asteroid, an alien attack, the US retaliating against Russia, just something. Nothing at all?
    FYI

Not real, but still kinda funny

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

They have like 10 conspiracies on the go at the moment. I just don't think they can handle the load.

Quote Originally Posted by boozehound
    FYI
    Wow. That's a good one. Totally ties everything together in a way that makes no sense, and if it was a real plot, is 10,000 harder than a lot of other things you could do.

I LOVE IT.

Shit i just saw you say its not real. Note: What does that say about Fox News that i believed that so quickly?

An uglier Lamar Doom boozehound's Avatar

Wow. That's a good one. Totally ties everything together in a way that makes no sense, and if it was a real plot, is 10,000 harder than a lot of other things you could do.

I LOVE IT.

Shit i just saw you say its not real. Note: What does that say about Fox News that i believed that so quickly?
    yeah, it is only too believable as a fox news slant, even though it really makes no sense.

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

lol I didn't even read it. I just saw fox news and scrolled straight on past it.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

I was actually telling my coworkers (half kidding) that what if we're told it's a meteorite but it isn't?

I also think that if we lived in a different era (ancient times like 5 years ago before YouTube and cell phones everywhere) we may not have heard or known about this. But the overwhelming footage is hard to dispute. Years ago this may have been brushed off, and it would've gone down as yet another instance in which only alternative media reports and those that believe in it are nuts. The "real" media would've either ignored it, or claimed it was something else. Or how they usually do at the end of the newscast and make it seem like a joke.

3 meteors in 1 day (russia, cuba, San Fran) & the closest a massive asteroid has ever been to the earth on the same day? Have to admit it's a little weird.

Also, this vid looks like something was "shot" at the meteor.

http://youtu.be/90Omh7_I8vI

Not sure how legit that video is, but it looks pretty interesting. Right before the meteor "exploded", you see something hit the meteor from behind.

Quote Originally Posted by n00bie
    3 meteors in 1 day (russia, cuba, San Fran) & the closest a massive asteroid has ever been to the earth on the same day? Have to admit it's a little weird.
    I honestly didn't know of this.

Time to hit up not Alex Jones but worse

A quick look and Icke posted this:

Remember ... Remember ... Remember

'American aerospace executive Dr Carol Rosin worked in the 1970s with Dr Wernher von Braun, the German rocket scientist I mentioned earlier, who was employed by NASA after the Second World War.

She said that he told her when he knew he was dying of cancer that there was a plan to introduce a series of fake enemies to justify the weaponisation of space (and a lot more, in truth).

They would be, in order: the Soviet Union; terrorists; Third World country 'crazies' - 'countries of concern' in current parlance; asteroids; and the last one would be a threat of an 'alien' invasion. Von Braun told her not to believe any of this when it happened because it would all be a lie and a hoax.'
    A quick search proved she is legit.

[QUOTE=andgar923]I honestly didn't know of this.

Time to hit up not Alex Jones but worse

the truth

Maybe that says more about you than about Fox News.

http://en.ria.ru/russia/20130216/179...rals-Lake.html

Still no piece of the meteorite has been recovered.