Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Here's some REAL advice on how to get the girl you want.

These how to get women threads are a joke. The only thing you need to do is get used to talking to women and become comfortable with your own personality. Following a guideline just looks forced and awkward.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    These how to get women threads are a joke. The only thing you need to do is get used to talking to women and become comfortable with your own personality. Following a guideline just looks forced and awkward.
    Actually, dips[COLOR="Black"]h[/COLOR]it, the advise I giveth will probably help many-a-young-lads in the future with the womenz. It's actually sound advice compared to the whole date fat chicks first then work your way up method.

When I read that I was like LOL @ that sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t. I felt compelled to educate the youngsters on ISH how things actually work in the real world.

Everyone keeps forgetting I'm the most valuable poster here. You should have just said thank you kind sir and be on your way. If you ask me, it sounds like you really don't know much about pulling girls, otherwise you would have just nodded your head like the other posters here who know what I'm talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    Actually, dips[COLOR="Black"]h[/COLOR]it, the advise I giveth will probably help many-a-young-lads in the future with the womenz. It's actually sound advice compared to the whole date fat chicks first then work your way up method.

When I read that I was like LOL @ that sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t. I felt compelled to educate the youngsters on ISH how things actually work in the real world.

Everyone keeps forgetting I'm the most valuable poster here. You should have just said thank you kind sir and be on your way. If you ask me, it sounds like you really don't know much about pulling girls, otherwise you would have just nodded your head like the other posters here who know what I'm talking about.
    Stop being a d1ckhead. Jailblazers7 is 100% right and you basically copied the advice from The Game by Neil Strauss but put it way worse than that book did. So much for the self-proclaimed most valuable poster.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    I agree. Following some kind of script or formula to pull in chicks will just make you come off as forced and uncomfortable most of the time.

That said, I think the only person on this site who I would even consider taking any dating advice from is Jay Guevara, because he is the only ISH member to prove he is drenched in good looking tang.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

You make it seem so easy. I guess it's just natural to you.

I watched the movie Swingers last week. I think that movie has some good advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker

I watched the movie Swingers last week. I think that movie has some good advice.
    I can't imagine anyone who comes across as arrogant as LegendOfJosh does in this thread has any real luck with the ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by ikoiko
    I can't imagine anyone who comes across as arrogant as LegendOfJosh does in this thread has any real luck with the ladies.
    I trust LegendofJosh has luck with the ladies even though he's been with a woman for a loooong time.

There's some people I dont trust though like gencbiba. He said he got pu$$y like 3 times in the past three months or something.

If I ever got some *****, I sure as hell know nobody would believe me either.

The scene where he leaves that chick all those phone messages is classic.

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

the only way these rules (that are well known to most guys) make sense is if you are looking for a short term relationship...

none of these things will work in the long term...eventually the "I'm a cool a-hole that refuses to buy flowers" routine will start to get really old...

unfortunatly the opposite does in fact get old to them as well...

females are simply impossible to please in the long term...and Chris Rock said it best in that "girls want EVERYTHING"...

you're rich = they are sick of being a slave to your wallet

you're poor = they are sick of you being a slave to their wallet

you're too manly = they need an emotional man that can relate to their feelings

you're too girly = they are sick of being with a wuss

ect, ect, ect...

if it wasn't for what we know as "children" then I don't think long term relationships would even exist on this planet...

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    The scene where he leaves that chick all those phone messages is classic.
    Haha, ya. I couldn't stop laughing.

NBA sixth man of the year

this is the loj i used to enjoy reading...

Stop being a d1ckhead. Jailblazers7 is 100% right and you basically copied the advice from The Game by Neil Strauss but put it way worse than that book did. So much for the self-proclaimed most valuable poster.
    WTF are you talking about? I haven't read any "book" from anyone else. I'm just putting the truth out there.

I guess v-unit was right.

(by the way, fu*k off)

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    After reading the whole [Tip: Get a Girlfriend] thread, it somewhat rubbed me the wrong way, because the guy is just way off to say the least. According to his plan, it'll take you quite a while to finally get what you're looking for in a woman when it's not necessary at all, really.

Why not take the shortcut? I'm not talking about steroids! I'm talking about you pitiful dudes out there who think you have absolutely no shot at landing a decent looking woman. You guys just need to wake the hell up and redesign your whole outlook on women in general.

It's actually very simple. Let me show you the way.

First off, understand all women to a huge degree do not like the courtship crap. I don't care what the girl tells you or what you think her perception is, don't believe it. Woman hate to be overly complimented and smothered with knowing their interest of the opposite sex is constantly thinking of them and doing extravagant things for them. You have to know when to play your cards, but unfortunately this is something loser guys will never understand.

Secondly, understand all women love a challenge. There's nothing more intriguing to a woman than knowing or thinking there's something that she can't have. She will go out of her way to ensure she gets it... that's simply the nature of women. That's not just with relationships either. You tell a woman she can't be a CEO, and the next thing you know she's empowered to do whatever it takes to get on that level. You tell a woman she can't drive a big rig 18 wheeler, and the very next day she's hauling cargo for Wal-Mart. Never underestimate the power of telling or giving a woman the perception that she can't have something. More importantly, use this to your advantage!

This is even more true with relationships. Let us say for example woman A has a slight interest in man A, but she has an even heavier interest in man B. Now woman A gets to know each of these men. She comes to find out man A isn't all that interested in her, but that man B is overly interested in woman A. At this point she's no longer all that interested in man B, however man A is you guessed it! DING! DING! DING! A challenge to her now! Suddenly out of nowhere she's greatly interested in man A. This is susceptible for all women! There are no exceptions.

Lastly, realize that nice guys always finish last. This is just fact. Maybe 1 in 100 will get lucky and you see that freakishly normal looking extravagantly nice guy who lands the perfect 10 chick, but realistically this almost never happens. Nice guys just don't attract women. Women want a man that is in control, and not the other way around. Some women feel very comfortable and at ease when they're in control of the relationship, but just know that woman has almost no desire for you sexually or mentally and in the long haul she'll just end up either leaving you or having sexual relations on the side with the "bad boy" type.

Lastly + 1 - you have to just straight up be mean and jerkish with your woman from time to time. Don't force it, just let it be natural. Don't take no bullsh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t from your girl. If she's bit[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]hing or complaining about some straight up bullsh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t that has no business even being brought up, then you block that sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t like Mutombo and wave the finger. Tell her that bulls[COLOR="Black"]h[/COLOR]it argument crap has no business in your relationship. If she has a valid point, that's different, but if she's just bitc[COLOR="Black"]h[/COLOR]ing just to bit[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]h, let her know straight up you're not her punching bag and if she can't get that through her head, then get the fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]k out of there. I guarantee that sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t will stop in a heartbeat. You have to let your woman know you're actually wearing the pants in the relationship. Again, not forcing it... because she will pick up on that and think you're trying too hard to "be the man" to impress her and it will backfire on you. Be careful about it, and most importantly, make it natural. Make it who you are! She will secretly respect you for it.

_____

So to sum all this up in three easy steps. Here's your shortcut to getting a decent looking girl without having to date fat chicks and work your way up the ladder.

1) Throw that courtship crap out the window. Stay away from flowers, opening doors, pulling chairs, etc. It might be cute at first, but very quickly it will just turn women off. Don't be a gentleman.

2) Always remember every woman wants a challenge; especially at first in a relationship. If a chick is on the rebound, that's a bit different, just beware once she's off that rebound she will then be much less interested in you because you've got her "back on her feet again" ... play it safe, always let any girl you're trying to date think you're not that interested in her, but that you are to a small degree.

3) Be the occasional jerk, naturally. Nice guys always finish last! Don't take no sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t from a bit[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]h. Women love confidence more than anything in a man, and woman want to be controlled despite how much they scream and shout about wanting to be equals. Deep inside, they want to be with a man that they feel will protect them at all times (this is simple genetics dating back to the caveman era), and that's not the nice guy type. Be a man, be in control of your woman.

You're welcome.

when that all fails, pay her bar fine

You sound like a straight up fool. Just go away already.

NBA sixth man of the year

I trust LegendofJosh has luck with the ladies even though he's been with a woman for a loooong time.

There's some people I dont trust though like gencbiba. He said he got pu$$y like 3 times in the past three months or something.

If I ever got some *****, I sure as hell know nobody would believe me either.
    Trust me with what? I have never said I know more than the average man. Plus it's easier to hit when you know basically everyone around the city that's from your country and you hang out a lot. I don't expect many Americans to understand that though.