Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend

Default One of the "giants of investigative journalism" suggests Bin Laden death was cover up

Banned

Default Re: One of the "giants of investigative journalism" suggests Bin Laden death was cover up

**** off.

NBA Legend

Default Re: One of the "giants of investigative journalism" suggests Bin Laden death was cover up

I doubt it tho bc as long as theres a Democrat in office, theres no need to pay attention. I trust them.

Now lets worry about important things like a high school principle that might be racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by 24-Inch_Chrome

**** off.

rent free, nice life.

He offers no evidence. Just the say so of an unnamed intelligence officer. I highly doubt Saudi Arabia would be financing a guy who has a vendetta against them due to their asking for our help in the first Gulf War. It would be more apt to be either his family or other wealthy Saudi's funneling finances into Pakistan to help him. Really not how they work though. It would be more beneficial to the Pakistani intel agency to prop him up as they are the ones that had the most to do with propping up the Taliban and by proxy AQ in that region.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

No body. No pictures. No video.

Muslim burial at sea??

And Americans just eat it up cause it's Obama and he's the Second Coming.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
    He offers no evidence. Just the say so of an unnamed intelligence officer. I highly doubt Saudi Arabia would be financing a guy who has a vendetta against them due to their asking for our help in the first Gulf War. It would be more apt to be either his family or other wealthy Saudi's funneling finances into Pakistan to help him. Really not how they work though. It would be more beneficial to the Pakistani intel agency to prop him up as they are the ones that had the most to do with propping up the Taliban and by proxy AQ in that region.

Well the journalist has a highly respected track record. What does he have to gain by making something like this up, knowing that without any concrete proof he's going to get a whole bunch of laughter and criticism? This doesnt benefit him in any way unless its validated. Its just something that, if true, people need to know.

And if you go back and look at the headlines when Bin Laden was captured, Obamas approval ratings were at an all time low. Gas prices were at record highs. Obamacare was controversial and being challenged in the courts. He was going against his party by quietly extending corporate tax cuts and patriot acts. It was literally his most criticized period of his presidency. And boom! "We got. Bin Laden! Oh dont worry, no body, no video, no nothing. But trust us!"

Most wanted man in history and the US military with its technology thats 15 years ahead of the already-incredible shit the public even knows about, and it takes over a decade to find a dude and then amazingly theres no body and no evidence? We catch other fugitives hiding around the world with farrrrrr less effort and resources.

I know youre a vet. And I think youre a good poster and maybe you simply refuse to believe youve been putting your life on the line by puppet masters for the personal gain of the worlds financial elite. But thats how this shit works. Perpetual warfare, fear mongering, deception, boogiemen, terror terror terror. Its a scam to keep people supporting aggressive foreign policy and heavy investment into the military industrial complex, which congress people invest in.

Everyones getting taken for a ride and to me it is UNBELIEVABLE how many people wont accept it. Willful ignorance. I mean seriously, what do you gain by making excuses for the government or coming to its defense in these situations. Why not simply let them answer and then form judgements accordingly? What does it serve any citizen to immediately dismiss those looking for answers?
    Last edited by Akrazotile; 05-12-2015 at 12:40 AM.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    This man Geraldo?

No, his name is seymour hersch.

And Im sure youve got jokes. Go ahead and get it all out of the way.

NBA Legend

You ever see that pizza bomber mystery Geraldo did?

Nah bro. I missed that one.

Banned

You ever see that pizza bomber mystery Geraldo did?
    Did Geraldo ever find Al Capone's treasure?

NBA rookie of the year

That would be an interesting twist.

But it makes no sense. Why not do the killing closer to the election if you could do it at anytime?

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan

But it makes no sense. Why not do the killing closer to the election if you could do it at anytime?

I can't answer that, but I can tell you factually that his approval ratings were plummeting in the weeks prior to this amazing chance capture with no surviving evidence (in a world of video and DNA capabilities up the ass).

The people that have billions of dollars, and the control of nations on the line do not care about your life. It doesn't matter if "they're american, too." Just like a mob boss in your city doesn't give a shit that he's your neighbor, he'll kill you if he gains from it.

The public is so easily deceived. SO easily. The people at the very top care just a little bit more about world control than the lives of random strangers. They thrive on this widespread myth that "aww, they'd never do something like that. guys like stalin and castro and hitler would. but not the leaders from our country. come on."

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan

There obviously other motivations in this case, other than internal politics.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    I can't answer that, but I can tell you factually that his approval ratings were plummeting in the weeks prior to this amazing chance capture with no surviving evidence (in a world of video and DNA capabilities up the ass).

The people that have billions of dollars, and the control of nations on the line do not care about your life. It doesn't matter if "they're american, too." Just like a mob boss in your city doesn't give a shit that he's your neighbor, he'll kill you if he gains from it.

The public is so easily deceived. SO easily. The people at the very top care just a little bit more about world control than the lives of random strangers. They thrive on this widespread myth that "aww, they'd never do something like that. guys like stalin and castro and hitler would. but not the leaders from our country. come on."

If you can control when you kill bin laden, you do so much closer to the election.

Approval ratings in non-election years are meaningless.

Eg. George Bush Sr had great approval ratings after the Gulf war and beating saddam. By the time the election rolled around that news cycle was over.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    There obviously other motivations in this case, other than internal politics.
    If you accept that story, than you accept that the Pakistani government was allowing the obama administration the right to kill bin laden.

If that is true why not do it when it would be the most advantageous?