Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Best looking NBA players?

Quote Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
    why don't some of yall come out? Just come out already. 30 percent of all men are bi. So why don't some of yall have the courage to?
    To be fair, a guy can rate another guy's looks and not be gay. It's no different than when you hear your mother/grandmother comment about another woman being pretty, cute, or whatever...it doesn't mean they're raging lesbos who want to take the chicks they called pretty/cute to bed.

I know I'm not gay and I'm pretty secure with myself. If someone's attractive, male or female, I don't have a problem saying so.

Quote Originally Posted by midatlantic09
    To be fair, a guy can rate another guy's looks and not be gay. It's no different than when you hear your mother/grandmother comment about another woman being pretty, cute, or whatever...it doesn't mean they're raging lesbos who want to take the chicks they called pretty/cute to bed.

Yes.... But 30 percent of men are gay. And here men are talking about hot guys so I assume there is a plethora of bisexuals reading this. The ones that try to act like this thread is insignificant are homophobic

Local High School Star

Yes.... But 30 percent of men are gay. And here men are talking about hot guys so I assume there is a plethora of bisexuals reading this. The ones that try to act like this thread is insignificant are homophobic
    30% of all guys are gay? I thought it was 10-15%. I guess you learn something new everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    ........those shoes......and everything else......

who counted them ?..............personal experience perhaps.........you took 10 guys home with you, and only 3 of them fukked you in the ass.........

NBA lottery pick

No, not really. The only one in the group that perhaps should be on the list I came up with is Rudy Gay as I've heard a few females mention him. My list isn't about who my favorite players are or who has the most accolades as a basketball player; it's solely about looks based on a numerous real life and online sources. Although Rubio, Parker, and Wade aren't ugly guys, they aren't in the upper echelon when it comes to attractiveness.
    Obviously you need a larger sample of databases as both Wade and Parker (along with Kobe) were named one of the 50 best looking people. Then you have Rubio who even attracts men. Rubio is arguably #1 in the NBA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uuW-HUP05c

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by The_Yearning
    Obviously you need a larger sample of databases as both Wade and Parker (along with Kobe) were named one of the 50 best looking people. Then you have Rubio who even attracts men. Rubio is arguably #1 in the NBA.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uuW-HUP05c
    Hate to break it to you, but that People Magazine 50 most beautiful people edition has way more to do with who's hot and popular in the media than pure good looks. If Wade played for, say, the Sacramento Kings, and wasn't dating a famous movie star, he wouldn't even sniff that list. In Parker's case, it's highly unlikely that he'd be on there if he were married to some random woman as opposed to a Desperate Houswives star. As far as Rubio goes, this forum is the only place I've heard anyone mention him being good looking, but he looks like a regular, skinny/lanky guy with long hair to me; definitely not in the upper echelon of attractiveness.

Stop listening to what some middle-age magazine editor has to say and go do some real research involving regular chicks.
    Last edited by midatlantic09; 01-14-2013 at 12:58 PM.

this guy

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch
    =

?

NBA lottery pick

Hate to break it to you, but that People Magazine 50 most beautiful people edition has way more to do with who's hot and popular in the media than pure good looks. If Wade played for, say, the Sacramento Kings, and wasn't dating a famous movie star, he wouldn't even sniff that list. In Parker's case, it's highly unlikely that he'd be on there if he were married to some random woman as opposed to a Desperate Houswives star. As far as Rubio goes, this forum is the only place I've heard anyone mention him being good looking, but he looks like a regular, skinny/lanky guy with long hair to me; definitely not in the upper echelon of attractiveness.

Stop listening to what some middle-age magazine editor has to say and go do some real research involving regular chicks.
    Buddy you had Kris Humphries and Wayne Ellington on your list. And Eva Longoria and Garbielle Union aren't considered chicks? Buddy do a search function of any of the players I posted. I don't even think girls know who the hell Ellington is considering most people on this board don't even know who the hell that is.

Humphries... Lmao. Get outta here.

The Pioneer of NBA Sexy...

30 percent of all men are gay, so there are definitely a plethora of gay posters on ISH

Only 9% of men are gay

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    =

?
    Oh shhhh
    Chandler Man!!

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Geezer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geezer