Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Trade Wade

High School Starter

Default Re: Trade Wade

Quote Originally Posted by Punpun
    Yes. You should be worried about that. His shooting form the three got worse. His shooting generally got worse. And that is with him playing 3.5 LESS MINUTES. The only way to perdon this is if he were to shoot the ball MORE with MORE minutes. That isn't the case.

0.278 from the 3 is just bad.
    He's never been a good 3 pt shooter so that's a retarded thing to point out. Not to mention he started off the season what 1-12 from three? Just shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    What the hell? No and no. Wade is a whole another piece of this puzzle, the Heat's franchise player. No way in hell that they trade his ass.
    It all comes down to wether Do you trade him now when he has value or at the end of his contract in a few years when his value will have dropped tremendously.

You have to see long-term too. If you can trade Wade for a young star you should do it. Heck, it's not even about how well he fits in the team or not. Just about the Team's future.

And I believe Wade is going to have a dramatic decline. And numbers and injury seems to prove me right.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Dude, I'm not inventing stats. I posted them in the first post. If you aren't concerned by a player who see a literal dropoff on all his stats compared to the year before and the rest of his career, then so be it.

But refrain from calling others stupid. It just makes you look bad.

Sincelerely yours,

Punpun
    Dude, seriously, STFU, you have no point AT ALL> You are spewing a bunch of bullshyt with NOTHING to back it up, NOTHING. If you play 4 less minutes, your numbers will go down you fukkin fool. The fukk is wrong with these dudes. His percentages are the same in the paint, better from mid range, and lower from the 3, why, cause he has took a bunch of bailout 3's. Dude has not been shooting 3's at all, the fukk you expect it to look like if the only ones you take are forced late in the clock. During like their last 10 games dude is shooting in the high 30's from the 3, whats your excuse for that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNaturalWR
    He's never been a good 3 pt shooter so that's a retarded thing to point out. Not to mention he started off the season what 1-12 from three? Just shut up.
    He is averaging 1.2 FG3PA. He makes 0.278% of them. It's a huge dropoff compared to his prime numbers AND his career average.

He is also getting LESS to the line. Which was his speciality.

Quote Originally Posted by detroitdogg
    During like their last 10 games dude is shooting in the high 30's from the 3, whats your excuse for that.
    1. Show your stats
    2. I've made NO excuses. You on the other hand.

He is averaging 1.2 FG3PA. He makes 0.278% of them. It's a huge dropoff compared to his prime numbers AND his career average.

What numbers you fukkin dummy, if you play less minutes you will get less rebounds, if you play less minutes you will get less assists, what fukkin numbers do you mean. PPG does not mean shyt, why, cause the nygga is playing 4 less minutes than last year you fukkin dummy. Please, get out this thread before I embarrass you with actual numbers.

1. Show your stats
    2. I've made NO excuses. You on the other hand.
    Why are you harping on 3-point shooting, when that has never been Wade's specialty?

The guy is shooting 49.7 percent from the field...as a SHOOTING GUARD. Now deflect that.

before I embarrass you with actual numbers.
    Show them dog. If you have any. Or what are you going to do ? Put PER on the table ?

--

@Loney, Are you stupid or what ? Can't you ****ing see the image I've taken from the mother****ing ESPN site ?

Are they lieing ?

No they ****ing aren't. My point isn't that Wade is bad you dipshit. It's that he is declining. as shown from all his numbers going down.

as shown by his injuries.

As shown by what he does in game.

What do you have ? you have ****ing nothing.

Be more respectful of people who actually gives a shit about the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    Why are you harping on 3-point shooting, when that has never been Wade's specialty?

The guy is shooting 49.7 percent from the field...as a SHOOTING GUARD. Now deflect that.
    LMAO at a drop in 3pt% meaning someone is on the decline. Lol at just how dump people allow themselves to look.

LMAO at a drop in 3pt% meaning someone is on the decline. Lol at just how dump people allow themselves to look.
    Yeah, good things pretty much all his numbers are down. Be it compared to career average, last season average etc.

Lol at just how dump people allow themselves to look.
    Kaboom!

Show them dog. If you have any. Or what are you going to do ? Put PER on the table ?

--

@Loney, Are you stupid or what ? Can't you ****ing see the image I've taken from the mother****ing ESPN site ?

Are they lieing ?

No they ****ing aren't. My point isn't that Wade is bad you dipshit. It's that he is declining. as shown from all his numbers going down.

as shown by his injuries.

As shown by what he does in game.

What do you have ? you have ****ing nothing.

Be more respectful of people who actually gives a shit about the NBA.
    ROFL at this troll resorting to cursing because he has no argument. You asked for stats, and I gave them to you...now run along.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    ROFL at this troll resorting to cursing because he has no argument. You asked for stats, and I gave them to you...now run along.
    Point them out. Where are your stats somehow proving everything is alright with Wade ?

Yeah, good things pretty much all his numbers are down. Be it compared to career average, last season average etc.
    Dwayne Wade's career field goal percentage: 48.6 percent.

Dwayne Wade's 2011-2012 field goal percentage: 49.7 percent.

Made that high school varsity squad pmj's Avatar

Trading Bosh is the answer, b/c he is horrible. Do people even watch him?

Let's be real: If Bosh was even remotely as good as he was billed to be, as in top 10, it really would be "not 5, not 6, not 7". Imagine if Bosh was as good as KG, Dirk, Love, Blake, Pau, hell even LMA. I'm not even sure he's better than Zbo, Millsap or Josh Smith.

So you are going to just straight up ignore the 4 less minutes played arent you.

Which would not matter if the percentages were down, but they are not, so just shut the fukk up. When Wade has a year shooting Kobes career average, then we can talk about a decline you fukkin idiot. Fukk outta here lil fella.

And what is that supposed to prove ? Look guys I can understand your anger. Seeing your idol declining, going bad etc. That's painful. I know that.

It's no reason for being disrepectful.