Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Gilbert Arenas tells black people to riot in white neighborhoods

Saw this posted on another site. I didn't see it here, so I'm bringing the thread topic over.

SMH at this hypocritical punk ass bitch.

http://instagram.com/mragentzero

[quote]"I would like to start off by saying too the family of the victim GOD BLESS#RIPmichealbrown you will be missed: too EVERY African American out there..how dumb are we really???every time we hear some bad news, the first thing we do is #RIOT #ROB #STEAL #BURN sh-t in our OWN neighborhoods..this racism fight has never been #blackvswhite, it

Default Re: Gilbert Arenas tells black people to riot in white neighborhoods

Gilbert is such a bitch for that. I'm not even white and it offends me.
    This douche bag isn't telling people NOT to riot; he's telling them to walk over to the white neighborhoods and riot.

Quote Originally Posted by aboss4real24
    [COLOR="Magenta"]they need to

and they need to find every white cop n there family n kill em
    since they wanna kill random blacks

wat there doing now is dum af

rioting n burning down there own neighborhood [/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Magenta"]Yeh ngga u shld go and fukk up dem white pigz[/COLOR]

Sunshine State

Says the man writing in the colour of Magenta.

take the gun out of the lockerroom Gilbert, and shoot your own pea-brain out

Isn't rioting basically saying "I'm too stupid to do anything pertinent to the situation so instead I'll throw a temper tantrum like a 5 year old?" That's the jist of it, right?

This coming from a guy who brought guns into his teams locker room. Excuse me while I give two shits on what some pinhead's outlook on life is.

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApe
    Isn't rioting basically saying "I'm too stupid to do anything pertinent to the situation so instead I'll throw a temper tantrum like a 5 year old?" That's the jist of it, right?
    No, it's pretty much, "We're angry about the situation, but we're all uneducated pieces of trash, so umm... Let's just use this as an excuse to go and destroy local businesses and loot, but then later wonder why there aren't any jobs available in our neighborhood + call the world racist for not wanting to open businesses in black neighborhoods!"

Does that include the white neighborhood in suburban Virginia where Gilbert's mansion sat while he played with the Wizards?

I guess his neighbors deserve to have their lives ruined because a cop in Missouri was an idiot?

then the national guard comes and mows your ass down

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Ignorant

come to my white neighborhood and loot my shit, and their will be another young negro dead.

NBA lottery pick

I

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApe
    Pretty much. I just wish that my brothers and sisters showed this much energy when it comes to black on black crime in the black community. Or education.

He's sayin if you have to riot, don't riot at your own house because then the things you break will be your own.

But if they riot in rich white neighborhood, there will be a ton of rioters dead. You think you can just walk up to rich people neighborhood and riot without dire consequences? Damn.