Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Saw a basketball once

Default After much deliberation, I can't see how Cleveland doesn't take this in 5

Let me first start off by asking Jeff to not ban me for making this thread like he did for the Pistons match-up. To this day, I can't remember the last poster to get banned for being right.

But as far as this match-up goes, I know most of you are looking at this title and laughing your ass off. But I just want you all to understand I put great thought and deliberation into these series match-ups. That's why I see Cleveland coming out on top in 5 so clearly. Just think about it.

What other way could LeBron cement himself as a once-in-a-lifetime athlete other than not only beating a three-time champ, but to dominate them along the way. I really feel the "next level" light has gone off with this guy. He was already great, but here is where he becomes epic.

This series is where his name will become recognizable across nation upon nation. To say he will become an uber star will be a vast understatement. Never in his career has he not exceeded expectations. Never. And when you consider the amount of fanfare he's already received for his career, that's a very telling comment.

Look for the Cavs to split the first two games in San Antonio, only to come to Cleveland and close them out in three memorable home games.

I mean, what other way could this go down when bringing a championship to a city that's been title starving for the better part of 45 years. Yes, there can be no other way, people. No other way.

With all this being said, I would like to thank, in advance, the Cavs organnization for restoring a championship lore that's been missing here for so long. It's been frustrating sometimes, but never dull all the time. Congradulations to the Cleveland Cavaliers, 2006-2007 NBA World Champions. Wow.

Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

Default Re: After much deliberation, I can't see how Cleveland doesn't take this in 5

deliberate some more.

Banned

Default Re: After much deliberation, I can't see how Cleveland doesn't take this in 5

After reading your title, I deliberated not to read even one sentence of what you wrote. I think you came to this conclusion as a collaberation. You and your good buddy Mr. Jack Daniels.

shhhhhhh

your not done thinking about it...

Not airballing my layups anymore Wiiner's Avatar

Haha after reading the title i too deliberated not to read one sentence either.

San Antonio are the favorites by a longshot. 6 paragraphs after ingesting Psilocybin mushroom doesn't mean the cavs will even win two games. That monkey in the ceiling is actually your imagination, just like the topic of this thread.

I want to be surprised PB...but after so many of these threads i'd be more surprised if you didn't...

This is the year of the Underdog go Cleveland Cavaliers win the 2006-07 NBA Championship.

NBA Superstar

This thread just became a whole lot brighter.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    I want to be surprised PB...but after so many of these threads i'd be more surprised if you didn't...
    It's really not about believing/surprised, B-Low. It's more about knowing what you have. And you're blessed to have the best basketball player in the world on your hometown team. A person can't get anymore luckier than that.

I want you to stand up right and yell to the sky that "I'm proud to have LeBron James!!!"..."I'm proud to have LeBron James!!!"

Cause I tell you what...after this series, LeBron will belong to the whole world.

Mars Blackmon Lives!

so your deliberations included a sense of drama and... nothing? no match-up analysis. no thought put towards team play styles, momentum / rest advantage, youth v. experience issues, etc. just a notion that your boyz gotta seize the moment big time for dramatic effect.

do you work for tnt marketing?

Intelligent fan

I want you to stand up right and yell to the sky that "I'm proud to have LeBron James!!!"..."I'm proud to have LeBron James!!!"

Cause I tell you what...after this series, LeBron will belong to the whole world.
    Hahaha. I have never seen a bigger gr00pie post than this.

Banned

PleezeBelieve going for the double-whammy following the infamous Ohio State-Florida game

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by dejordan
    so your deliberations included a sense of drama and... nothing? no match-up analysis. no thought put towards team play styles, momentum / rest advantage, youth v. experience issues, etc. just a notion that your boyz gotta seize the moment big time for dramatic effect.

do you work for tnt marketing?
    Now is not the time for analytical breakdown. There's a thread already deticated for that. You know, the one where everyone is picking the team opposite Cleveland...again.

Yep, the Finals is about pure heart and determination. Who has is more. Nothing other than that matters. And I know the man with the #23 on his back has all that and the sensational talent to match.

I would tell you to really open your eyes to see it for yourself, but my guess is that you already do, don't you?

shhhhhhh

I would tell you to really open your eyes to see it for yourself, but my guess is that you already do, don't you?
    yes... spurs in 6

Ok, so an up and rising superstar against the best PF of all time. Hmmmmm. Plus Tony parker will manhandle whoever the Cavs put on him.

BTW, your analysis of 'pure heart and determination' is completel bull, every single player who is in the Finals plays with determination, do you think there is one player who will take it easy when there's an NBA trophy at stake?