Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast
    Good college starter Relinquish's Avatar

Default Re: 2017 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: (4) Washington Wizards vs (5) Atlanta Hawks

Quote Originally Posted by atljonesbro
    The wizards play a thug brand of basketball. You can't complain about fouls when Morris brags about how he's playing MMA 2.0
    Hawks play a beta brand of basketball, hence why they normally don't get FTs. Low and behold the refs are trying to keep the games close so those betas don't get embarrassed too hard.

Default Re: 2017 NBA Playoffs 1st Round GT: (4) Washington Wizards vs (5) Atlanta Hawks

I think we need to tone down the aggressiveness a bit. We are giving them too many free points at the line. They don't have anyone that can hurt us from the field so force them to make shots.

They could easily have lost that game. Fortunately they came up big in the 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by raprap

just arrived at home
    Ended at 55, NBA record for a regulation game.

Tolerant Liberals

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld

The team that was supposed to dethrone LeBron. The Hawks will finish them in 6 and I'm generous.

Offensively, slight advantage to Wiz but come playoff time, my money on Millsap and D12. They will dominate Gortat and hmmm let me think, well whatever other big man they got.

Now defense lol Hawks are by a large margin the better team and they have the right individual pieces to stop Wall and Beal. In, Sefalosha, Bazemore...

Hawks in 6
    Hawks are playing 7-on-5 and still losing. They literally got a foul call whenever they wanted last game and STILL lost.

They didn't choke the refs for some reason just allowed MMA 2.0 when they weren't for an entire game. The got away with thug ball

Are you shitting me? The Hawks players were pushing off and getting freethrows. They were putting their heads down into the wizards players chests and then flopping for freethrows. Milsap wasn't even trying to score that entire game. It was a SHAMEFUL display of ***** basketball and they STILL got smoked.

The **** is wrong with you boy?

Serious playground baller Nowoco's Avatar

Hawks players hollering around like they arent a bunch of ****ing choking failures

Quote Originally Posted by Nowoco
    Hawks players hollering around like they arent a bunch of ****ing choking failures
    Is the little boy triggered? The wizards were doing that both other games. Sensitive little boy. Back to your safe space

Serious playground baller Nowoco's Avatar

Is the little boy triggered? The wizards were doing that both other games. Sensitive little boy. Back to your safe space
    The Wizards are 2-0 up

The Wizards are 2-0 up
    When was the last time the wizards beat the Hawks in the playoffs? Haven't followed the NBA for a while.

Beal has to heat up

Wizards choking, or Atlanta beasting???

I can

[QUOTE=MJistheGOAT]Wizards choking, or Atlanta beasting???

I can

The funny thing is after every single score John wall acts like he won the NBA championship and I bet you love that .