Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default Re: trump destroys corpse mccain

So anyone here want to revisit the harsh criticism of McCain given the new revelations from Lindsey Graham?

Graham encouraged McCain to turn Trump-Russia dossier over to FBI

GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham said Monday that he told the late Sen. John McCain to turn over the dossier of Trump-Russia allegations to the FBI, pushing back against President Donald Trump's assertions that the Arizona Republican helped fan the flames of the Russia investigation.

Graham told CNN after a news conference that he told Trump in Florida this weekend that "Sen. McCain deserves better" than the way the President has been publicly disparaging the late senator and war hero in the last week. And Graham publicly acknowledged he had advanced knowledge of the dossier, the existence of which has enraged the President.

Graham defended McCain's role and said that he told Trump that his close friend's involvement was limited.

Graham added: "I told the President it was not John McCain. I know because John McCain showed me the dossier. And I told him the only thing I knew to do with it, it could be a bunch of garbage, it could be true, who knows? Turn it over to somebody who's job it is to find these things out and John McCain acted appropriately."

Asked more about the matter later, Graham said he put the dossier in "a safe" the day he got it and turned it over to the FBI the next day.

"And I understand that, clearly people are in the McCain world that did some things inappropriate but it was not John McCain. John McCain did not give it to anybody in the press, he talked to me just as soon as he got it, and he turned it over to the FBI and that's exactly what he should have done."

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    You are lost alright.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-adm...complishments/

And just yesterday he signed an executive order that protects free speech on college campuses.

Oh, and the last ISIS stronghold was demolished the other day, so in essence, ISIS is no more. The JV team known as ISIS.
    great website link of self proclaimed achievements....
    funny most presidents do the same without an advertisement of how great he is....

I love this one :
    We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.

And just where is that ?? he has not had funds put towards it

Then of course his coal barons get no more omissions restrictions , because the Trump tards think the world is flat and there is no global warming ..

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    So anyone here want to revisit the harsh criticism of McCain given the new revelations from Lindsey Graham?

he's just defending his old friend .. you just know mccain was smiling at the prospect of that dossier screwing over trump

Ok.

As I

[QUOTE=NumberSix]Ok.

As I

Still waiting for a response to the above from Six...

One thing to note... did you also consider it "despicable" or Trump and his people "scumbags" when they promoted and celebrated the leaking of what they and everyone knew to be stolen private e-mails derived from illegal hacking during the Presidential election?
    Of course not. I’ve never applied that standard to anyone else, so why would I apply it to them?

Many people have leaked things about Trump. I don’t blame his political enemies for acknowledging the leaks or even taking political advantage of it. I blame the leakers, not the people who simply acknowledge the leaked material.

Do you think it’s bad that Bernie supporters protested the Dems’ convention over the anti-Bernie bias in the leaked DNC emails? What are they supposed to do? Just pretend it doesn’t exist?

This is a nonsense point you’re trying to make.

We know that people close to Trump even directed some of the timing of those leaks?
    We absolutely don’t know that. We know there have been media claims of this, which doesn’t mean much.

I’m pretty sure that if it was actually true that an American was directing a foreign organization (Wikileaks) to release ANYTHING for the purpose of helping a campaign, Mueller would have at the least charged them with a campaign finance violation. But he didn’t charge anybody for doing that, which leads to the obvious conclusion that this didn’t actually happen.

[QUOTE=NumberSix]Of course not. I

John McCain just can't catch a break. Seems like the ill feelings towards McCain, or at least agency in regards to those ill feelings, have spread to White House staff who were "well meaning" according to Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    trump is the most insecure and butthurt human to ever live
    In Trump's defense, it doesn't sound like he ordered this... but what is going on and what is being said in the White House if staffers think this sort of request is appropriate?

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    trump is the most insecure and butthurt human to ever live
    never seen a living man so shook of a dead man.

there are zombie movies with people less frazzled by the dead.

2020 Insidehoops MVP Stanley Kobrick's Avatar

it seems people who were mocking mccains illness and death, are now visably upset at those teasing trumps corona virus. i apologise looks like this should be moved to the politics section

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Kobrick View Post
    it seems people who were mocking mccains illness and death, are now visably upset at those teasing trumps corona virus. i apologise looks like this should be moved to the politics section
    There is a difference between criticizing someone who is dead, and wishing for someone to die. One is legitimate, and the other one is evil.

Let's face it, Liberals have already made it public that they want Trump to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    There is a difference between criticizing someone who is dead, and wishing for someone to die. One is legitimate, and the other one is evil.

Let's face it, Liberals have already made it public that they want Trump to die.
    Lol, Trump isn't gonna die...might have a rough go at it but he'll pull through, it's just the sniffles amirite?