Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease SixerFan03's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    satire and parody = funny
    It's not really supposed to be a satire. It's just supposed to be a mindless action movie. A B-movie with a big budget.

Saw a basketball once

Default Jackson

How many movies has Samuel L. Jackson's character died in? I know he was killed in True Romance, Jungle Fever,Goodfellas, and Deep Blue Sea. How about the Kill Bill movies?

Quote Originally Posted by Chitwood67
    How many movies has Samuel L. Jackson's character died in? I know he was killed in True Romance, Jungle Fever,Goodfellas, and Deep Blue Sea. How about the Kill Bill movies?
    Yeah, he supposedly died in the Church shoot-out.

Good High School Starter Voice of Reason's Avatar

Deep Blue Sea. What another horrible movie.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Why? Plane of passengers on a plane with snakes attacking them. How realistic.
    I don't support the movie, but that's like saying I don't want to see ET cause aliens aren't real.

Quote Originally Posted by wang4three
    I don't support the movie, but that's like saying I don't want to see ET cause aliens aren't real.
    No its nothing like saying that! Do we have any proof that aliens dont exist? Some believe they do, others dont. We have proof that snakes dont just go around on a plane full of passengers killing and eating them. Get real. Sameul L Jackson walkin on phucking SEATS as snakes are playing hide n seek to bite him. Since when did a snake stalk a human being like that??? Shut up.

Shooting a gun on an airplane? SAm L actually shot the side of the plane out. Realistic indeed.
    Last edited by Voice of Reason; 08-18-2006 at 03:49 PM.

No its nothing like saying that! Do we have any proof that aliens dont exist? Some believe they do, others dont. We have proof that snakes dont just go around on a plane full of passengers killing and eating them. Get real. Sameul L Jackson walkin on phucking SEATS as snakes are playing hide n seek to bite him. Since when did a snake stalk a human being like that??? Shut up.
    then its like saying I dont want to see Beverly Hills Cop b/c its not realistic. or Indiana Jones, or Lord of the Rings etc etc etc

the reasons for liking this movie are pretty lame.....i mean, its your money, but I would catch up to yall fools later if this is your pitch to see the flick.....I'd f*ck a female or something while you guys go see this terrible movie

'Me? nah, imma get at keisha tonight.... I'll holla"

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    then its like saying I dont want to see Beverly Hills Cop b/c its not realistic. or Indiana Jones, or Lord of the Rings etc etc etc
    No its not! Stop it.

NJ Net Fan For Life. wang4three's Avatar

Do you have any proof that snakes messing up a plane cannot happen? It's the same question you asked just phrased differently. Both are not likely to happen, yet you seem to think that watching a movie for the "realness" effect only applies to movies you dislike. What about Gladiator? None of the history actually went down that way, yet it won best movie. What about Collateral? Is their proof that hit men go recruiting taxi drivers to do their bidding? How real is that? I find it also strikingly odd and humurous that you say "Get real" and then defend the authenticity of aliens with high brain capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by wang4three
    Do you have any proof that snakes messing up a plane cannot happen? It's the same question you asked just phrased differently. Both are not likely to happen, yet you seem to think that watching a movie for the "realness" effect only applies to movies you dislike. What about Gladiator? None of the history actually went down that way, yet it won best movie. What about Collateral? Is their proof that hit men go recruiting taxi drivers to do their bidding? How real is that? I find it also strikingly odd and humurous that you say "Get real" and then defend the authenticity of aliens with high brain capacity.
    Snakes messing up a plane? You sound like a babbling idiot. Every movie doesnt have to be "real" but a realism, reality factor plays a part in movies like this. This is Deep Blue Sea only with Snakes in a sky. Ridiculous, retarded and moronic. Its odd and humorous your dumbass is defending this garbage movie. Maybe its because you're prematurely offended for going to give a theatre $9 to see it? Oh wait its not just the see it factor, its to bond with a bunch of strangers as each one has thier witty punchline to throw during the course of the movie. Its almost a battle to see who can make the most movie goers laugh. Phuck outta here.

Snakes on a plane and Sam L Jackson cursing his ass off shooting a gun saying "Enough is enough" is very interesting. Are you kidding me? This is a bad movie and you're defending it. Comedy.

Decent college freshman BFRESH44's Avatar

How many times will SLJ say mutha ****er in this movie?

Over/under 10?

Put yr guns up

What's the big deal about being amused by bad movies? No different than you laughing and clowning a dumb poster like CrazyNbafan's comments. Don't see why you're getting on your high horse here when you laugh at stupid sh.t all the time.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
    For someone that's seen it: does someone actually say "all your snakes are belong to us" in the movie?