Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default Re: Seriously, why the hate on Westbrook?

No fundamentals and doesn't work hard!

I mean why doesn't every athletic non hardworking basketball player just come in the league and become an all star! Hell I might do it if its that easy!

Quote Originally Posted by Quintilianus
    So let me get this clear, you attack me with words like idiot and moron and now you're saying is alright, everybody has their own opinion.
    Well since you wrote inb4 I can't claim that I have watched plenty of OKC's games, so I probably won't do that.
    So wait, you just said everybody has their own opinion, and you're calling me narrow minded and ignorant just because... my opinion doesn't compliment your opinion? Again, you're one intelligent human being, I applaud your logic which has absolutely no flaws. Keep up the good work
    Maybe I should mention that you misspelled 'definitely' in your first post.

You're so smart man. Look at you go!

I said there's no point in arguing with you because our opinions will not change. Does that make you less of an idiot? No.

You're still a dipshit moron.. but I just decided to lay off and let you go on your way... but it looks like you want to be some kind of e-intellectual tough guy... but you're just coming off as a try hard dweeb...

keep up the bad work.

He dropped 40 in the finals? Oh wow, can you remind me what was the outcome of that game? Exactly.
    I doubted that people would argue the no fundamentals part, it's really obvious if you actually have watched any of WB's games you'd see that he constantly gets off of the wrong leg, takes the most idiotic pull up mid range jumpers in the transition and always shouts at his teammates for his own mistakes. Again, I have nothing against the man himself, he seems like a fun guy to have on your team if he's placed correctly. Of course, with a mediocre coach like that, he plays out of his position, and therefore often has a negative impact on the game.

I brick nerf balls La Frescobaldi's Avatar

So let me get this clear, you attack me with words like idiot and moron and now you're saying is alright, everybody has their own opinion.
    Well since you wrote inb4 I can't claim that I have watched plenty of OKC's games, so I probably won't do that.
    So wait, you just said everybody has their own opinion, and you're calling me narrow minded and ignorant just because... my opinion doesn't compliment your opinion? Again, you're one intelligent human being, I applaud your logic which has absolutely no flaws. Keep up the good work
    Quintilianus mi frater,
    Moneo vitare usum magnus verbis de InsideHoops. Adolescentulus hic guys saepe et maiore ex semi-litteram subiectum.

Accipe securus, amice tu plus fun!
    ~ ~ Fresco
    Last edited by La Frescobaldi; 04-06-2013 at 05:19 PM.

He dropped 40 in the finals? Oh wow, can you remind me what was the outcome of that game? Exactly.
    I doubted that people would argue the no fundamentals part, it's really obvious if you actually have watched any of WB's games you'd see that he constantly gets off of the wrong leg, takes the most idiotic pull up mid range jumpers in the transition and always shouts at his teammates for his own mistakes. Again, I have nothing against the man himself, he seems like a fun guy to have on your team if he's placed correctly. Of course, with a mediocre coach like that, he plays out of his position, and therefore often has a negative impact on the game.

Love how you ignored all my other posts

Also the thread is about Westbrook so who gives a shit about the outcome of the game? If KD showed up to the 4th quarter maybe they would have one.

23 pts a game 7.5 assists but no fundamentals

Local High School Star

He sabotages the team as much as he helps them

Everything in your post is stupid, but these stand out for me.

You clearly don't watch Thunder games, and if you do, then you're a confirmed moron.

He always yell at his teammates? Man, I must be missing something. He occasionally gets heated and yells at someone for not shooting an open jump shot, but accusing him of "always yelling at teammates for his mistakes" proves you have an agenda.

Often has a negative impact? Don't know where to start, so I won't even start. You're an idiot. Thanks for proving it to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by HiphopRelated
    He sabotages the team as much as he helps them
    OKC without Westbrook wouldn't be contenders.

All of your other posts are full of laughing animations and repeating the same shit you've already said, what's there to reply to?

"Also the thread is about Westbrook so who gives a shit about the outcome of the game?" I loved this sentence, absolutely loved it. This shows so much about your understanding of the game.

Made that high school varsity squad

Westbrook is a baller, but I don't like his demeanor on the court.

Because its the easy thing to do..

because these fools are jealous of westbrook's swagger.

Quote Originally Posted by tikay0
    He wants to be the man so badly, at the detriment to the team, and players surrounding him.

Selfish, and disgusting.
    So much so, that OKC's only managed to win 71% of their games the last three seasons.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    So much so, that OKC's only managed to win 71% of their games the last three seasons.
    They'd be champs if he wasn't such a chucklehead. Rose and Durant on the same team wouldn't even be fair. Rose would allow Durant to be the beast that he is, and look for him, at every opportunity, unless the defense dictated that he get his.

Westbrook on the other hand, doesn't care what the D gives him, and could care less where Durant is. He goes chuck mode from the jump.

He's a truly disgusting individual.