Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Blu Ray

Default Re: If someone told you their favorite movie was "____________" you'd know you hate t

Quote Originally Posted by starface
    in your case it just sounds wannabe-snobby.

because you try too hard.
    Oh yeah? Film film film film film film film.

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: If someone told you their favorite movie was "____________" you'd know you hate them

Quote Originally Posted by gencbiba
    That's Japanese. Is it every Texan, or just you that is that damn ignorant.
    I called it a "Euro-snuff-flick" earlier...

I was WAY off...

but I just read the title and that is it...didn't bother to read up on it...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: If someone told you their favorite movie was "____________" you'd know you hate them

That's Japanese. Is it every Texan, or just you that is that damn ignorant.
    And I'm supposed to know this how from glancing at the movie title?

ching ching ching chong

Sounds all the same to me.

Quote Originally Posted by pete's montreux
    Nobodies like you maybe. I know It's hard to believe, but there are six billion people on this planet.
    Only 17 people have rated that movie.

Default Re: If someone told you their favorite movie was "____________" you'd know you hate t

Film film film film film film.
    *stabs you in the throat with rusty scissors*

Blu Ray

Just move along Hawker, we'll all pretend you never posted in this thread in the first place.

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Only 17 people have rated that movie.

60,000+ rated NBK

how the hell do you know about that film Pete?

Just move along Hawker, we'll all pretend you never posted in this thread in the first place.
    lol a movie with 17 votes is expected to be seen by the majority of people? Come on now. Dont be illogical.

Nobody cares about that movie and I pretty much proved it. Now you act like a [COLOR="Black"]b[/COLOR]itch because I offended you. Kinda lame

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-
    I called it a "Euro-snuff-flick" earlier...

I was WAY off...

but I just read the title and that is it...didn't bother to read up on it...
    I couldn't tell anything from the title. If you scroll down, it tells you the language and origin of the movie. That's how I saw it was Japanese.

And I'm supposed to know this how from glancing at the movie title?

ching ching ching chong

Sounds all the same to me.
    Ok Rosie.

Blu Ray

lol a movie with 17 votes is expected to be seen by the majority of people? Come on now. Dont be illogical.

Nobody cares about that movie and I pretty much proved it. Now you act like a [COLOR=Black]b[/COLOR]itch because I offended you.
    You really think you offended me? C'mon now Hawks.

Did you even read this thread? Or just stick your head in about half way through? We're talking about disturbing movies, not popular movies.

Quit being an ignorant racist who can't read.

You really think you offended me? C'mon now Hawks.

Did you even read this thread? Or just stick your head in about half way through? We're talking about disturbing movies, not popular movies.

Quit being an ignorant racist who can't read.
    I put down the movie you offered and you got mad that I showed that nobody really cared. You acted like a cocky c*nt to someone who thought NBK and Carer were disturbing movies and act like they are supposed to know YOUR definition of disturbing. To prove your point, you show a movie that only 17 people on imdb have rated. Very lame in my opinion.

And I just like f*cking with gencbiba who gets so butthurt over his love affair with japanese people and culture. So no, I'm not an ignorant racist.

Even if it was a Brazilian movie I would have said the same thing Hawker. Simple.

Even if it was a Brazilian movie I would have said the same thing Hawker. Simple.
    If it was a Brazilian movie, I probably wouldve been able to tell.

Seems like you need to get your panties out of a bundle or get out of the north b/c you get offended too easily.

If it was a Brazilian movie, I probably wouldve been able to tell.

Seems like you need to get your panties out of a bundle or get out of the north b/c you get offended too easily.
    Nobody got offended. I just find it funny that you're that ignorant sometimes. Nothing else to really talk about here.

Nobody got offended. I just find it funny that you're that ignorant sometimes. Nothing else to really talk about here.
    You obviously got offended. And once again, judging by the title, you cant tell what language it is unless you're a language expert.

Quit being an illogical dumbass. It was an extremely nit-picky criticism which points to being offended.