Page 67 of 130 FirstFirst ... 17576465666768697077117 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1937
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: 2012/13 Observation Deck

last year you got like every game for 4 bucks as far as i know. hd and accessible anywhere on a bunch of devices and whatnot

this year you need to have the right provider and live in the us (not 100% sure you have to live in the us but most of the providers are us providers). fooking boolsheit

They don't broadcast games live for free like they do during the season for the tourney?

well obviously its broadcasted on tv but i have like no channels on tv.

Not college basketball related, but 2013 recruit and UNC signee Isaiah Hicks went for 34 points, 30 rebounds, and 7 blocks tonight in leading his team to a state championship. The competition wasn't necessarily the greatest, but Hicks is basically all his team has. The team they were playing probably had the next 4-5 best players in that particular game after Hicks. And that was pretty apparent after he left the game early in the 4th quarter after picking up his 4th foul and his team lost a 12 point lead in a hurry.
    Last edited by KG215; 03-17-2013 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    Not college basketball related, but 2013 recruit and UNC signee Isaiah Hicks went for 34 points, 30 rebounds, and 7 blocks tonight in leading his team to a state championship.
    sick statline.

Quote Originally Posted by Maniak
    well obviously its broadcasted on tv but i have like no channels on tv.
    No, they broadcast games last year on cbssports.com, I'm pretty sure. I know they show live games during the season.

Here's the site:

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball

From what I'm reading, last year it wasn't available outside of the US either.

I didn't purchase it because I'm pretty sure literally every single game was on TV, but if it's like the old MMOD, you can stream any game on your computer that's online. It had like a small thumbnail view to watch multiple games. It was really useful before all the games starting to get aired. It was free too.

I'd like the see the SEC and Pac 12 battle it out to see who has the shittier conference.

Also, yeah, Hicks is great prospect. His senior mix:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg6MsMynWlU

I think he's going to take a year to figure it out (little to no post moves)... Watch out when he does. Telep was ranking PFs in the class and said Hicks has the highest upside of all the PFs. This in a class that includes Aaron Gordon, Julius Randle, Chris Walker, and Noah Vonleh. And the kid committed on the spot, which pretty much never happens with a top recruit.
    Last edited by IGotACoolStory; 03-17-2013 at 01:17 AM.

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

Pac 12 Champs baby!

Right now Miami is getting contributions and points from multiple players, while P.J. Hairston is shooting the lights out and almost single-handily keeping UNC in the game.

On another note, could we not have gotten Miami just once this year where they didn't look like world beaters? I mean this is about as well as UNC can possibly play and we've still trailed most of the game. This looks nothing like the same Miami team that went 6-5 in their last 11 games. Put UNC on the court against them, and they're back to looking like world beaters.

Darius Theus for VCU looks like Monta Ellis.

Miami deserved to win because they played a phenomenal basketball game...but the officiating was incredibly inconsistent in Miami's favor. UNC was getting called for ticky-tack stuff most of the game but, down 5 late, we had two guys get bumped and hit pretty hard with a no-call. The refs weren't the reason UNC lost, but they were really inconsistent.
    Last edited by KG215; 03-17-2013 at 02:57 PM.

Good game to UNC. You guys are a good team.

First time we've ever won the ACC tournament. Unforgettable season.

WE MISS U CHALMERS :( JerrySteakhouse's Avatar

Fun game, UNC was solid. PJ Hairston can hoop.

The refs were awful. **** being humble. PJ would back away to avoid a foul (and all contact) and they would still credit the foul to him. McAdoo gets hacked by 3 guys on a drive and nothing is called. Leslie shadows a player, who frankly beat him off the dribble.. so that little contact, and they still call a foul. Moving screens on every possession and nothing. Although that apparently doesn't get called on any level anymore.

Not going to blame the refs, though. I'm going to point out how horrible they were, but Larkin won that game. Terrific ball player. I do hope you guys do well in the NCAA Tournament.

yeah there were some strange calls in that unc game. miami played a fantastic game and not taking anything away from them.

Darius Theus for VCU looks like Monta Ellis.
    said the exact same thing this morning to myself, haha. at least i think darius theus is the guy i said that about.

From what I'm reading, last year it wasn't available outside of the US either.

I didn't purchase it because I'm pretty sure literally every single game was on TV, but if it's like the old MMOD, you can stream any game on your computer that's online. It had like a small thumbnail view to watch multiple games. It was really useful before all the games starting to get aired. It was free too.
    rilleh? thats weird.

apparently you only get like a 4 hour trial thing for mmod this year if you dont have one of the providers.