Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

Default Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Discussion

Last night for whatever reason, the game felt the best I've ever played it. Hit detection seemed good, had no connection issues either.

It doesn't happen often, but when everything comes together like that, this is a ridiculously fun game.

Though I guarantee when I hop on later everything will go to shit again.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Zombie mode is addictive as shit. Played a few regular games and got owned, pretty sure the ratio is below .50 so far

Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles UConnCeltics's Avatar

First care package was a swarm, double tapped it by accident into a CUAV. Good for me.

Quote Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
    First care package was a swarm, double tapped it by accident into a CUAV. Good for me.
    Damn bro that sucks. I always get crappy care packages even when I re roll them. Usually it's UAV, war machine, or hunter killer. I just don't understand how it takes more points to get a care package, but they give you a UAV in them. Anyways, best one I've got was an EMP.

Do you guys watch COD Youtube commentaries? If so, who are your favorite commentators? I like TheMarkOfJ, Fear Crads, and Chris Smoove. Sandy Ravage is good too, but he doesn't upload often.

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    Do you guys watch COD Youtube commentaries? If so, who are your favorite commentators? I like TheMarkOfJ, Fear Crads, and Chris Smoove. Sandy Ravage is good too, but he doesn't upload often.
    Yea. I like Smoove, MarkofJ (probably the best player), Elpresador (his vids are getting stale though, same old rage "LAG LAG LAG!"), hutch is cool. Sandy rarely uploads but I always watch his. And thats really it. Rest of people Ive seen are all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    Yeah I watch Woodysgamertag, Wingsofredemption, Hutch, Seananners, and quite a few more but too many to list. I don't really like Wings as he's a complete dick to his subscribers, but it's fun to watch his meltdowns sometimes. Stopped watching Elpresador a long time ago, as his vids were funny for a few months, and now it's literally the same thing every video.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    Yea. I like Smoove, MarkofJ (probably the best player), Elpresador (his vids are getting stale though, same old rage "LAG LAG LAG!"), hutch is cool. Sandy rarely uploads but I always watch his. And thats really it. Rest of people Ive seen are all the same.
    Yeah MarkofJ is a beast. I watch his videos, get hyped, then decide to go online and dominate. 1st game : 15-30. Most of these gamers make it look too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by ukballer
    Yeah I watch Woodysgamertag, Wingsofredemption, Hutch, Seananners, and quite a few more but too many to list. I don't really like Wings as he's a complete dick to his subscribers, but it's fun to watch his meltdowns sometimes. Stopped watching Elpresador a long time ago, as his vids were funny for a few months, and now it's literally the same thing every video.
    Woodysgamertag has some great tips, but he's not too great. I used to watch him for MW3, but haven't watched any of his Black Ops 2. I agree Elpresador is funny, but gets tiring too quick.

Anyone know if its possible to see all the medals you've gotten? I know in MW3 they had a accolades page and it showed how many times you've gotten each medal. Is there a page like that in this game?

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

What's the consensus best gun or setup? Feels like alot more ways to do things in this game(only played MW2, MW3). Right now I have a shotgun as my secondary weapon like in modern warfare 2. Like 3 attachments on my primary gun, 2 on my secondary so don't have a single tactical, lethal, perks etc. with my class. Dunno if that's an overkill, no big deal er what.

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    What's the consensus best gun or setup? Feels like alot more ways to do things in this game(only played MW2, MW3). Right now I have a shotgun as my secondary weapon like in modern warfare 2. Like 3 attachments on my primary gun, 2 on my secondary so don't have a single tactical, lethal, perks etc. with my class. Dunno if that's an overkill, no big deal er what.
    I think Ghost is pretty much mandatory with the crazy UAV spam in this game. 90% of the time Im running with an SMG. I'm going for the diamond camos right now so Im stuck using shitty ones, which drives me nuts. I like the PDW and MSMC the most of the SMGs. MP7 isn't bad either. Vector sucks and the Skorpion goes through bullets so fast. All perk 2's are nothing too great. I run scavenger if I do use one. Perk 3 doesnt have anything great either, I run with Dexterity or Engineer (if Im running care package)

I usually go...

SMG---usually 3 attachments
    Ghost/Hardline/Flak Jacket
    Perk 1 Greed.
    Scavenger
    C4

Probably just had the game of my life; 7k game on Hijacked, went 50/7 with 10 captures and 11 defends. 5 VSATs and 4 Warthogs as well. 20 kills between them, but one fo them got 12 I believe. First lost 2 strafes because of a host migration, second went beast, third I called in with 35 seconds left before half (wasn't paying attention), last there was only one or two guys laying since I went beast on them. Other teammates got a VTOL, Lodestar, and a Stealth Chopper thanks to my VSATs. Class I was using:

PDW
    - Silenced
    Ghost
    Hardline (Perk 1 Greed)
    Toughness
    Scavenger (Perk 2 Greed)
    Engineer
    C4

If people say there is skill based matchmaking why do I always get stuck with the kids that go 6-24?

Quote Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
    Probably just had the game of my life; 7k game on Hijacked, went 50/7 with 10 captures and 11 defends. 5 VSATs and 4 Warthogs as well. 20 kills between them, but one fo them got 12 I believe. First lost 2 strafes because of a host migration, second went beast, third I called in with 35 seconds left before half (wasn't paying attention), last there was only one or two guys laying since I went beast on them. Other teammates got a VTOL, Lodestar, and a Stealth Chopper thanks to my VSATs. Class I was using:

PDW
    - Silenced
    Ghost
    Hardline (Perk 1 Greed)
    Toughness
    Scavenger (Perk 2 Greed)
    Engineer
    C4
    Nevermind. This time I had an 8k game on Hijacked, 63 and 20 8 captures 11 defends. The people I was against were actually good, too. 4 VSATs and only 3 Warthogs, but they got me 27 kills this time. Beast streak for Hijacked.