View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 04:37 AM   #25
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Default Re: Yea....scratch that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
It's not ironic when you basically crucify him and I say I do not know (but would bet that he did in light of recent athletes and trends) don't back off your stance, at first you were 100% sure he did it.

Since you are trying to tell me what my stance is, and claiming that I was 100% sure, what is the next stance that you want to attempt to put into my mouth?

Quote:
So "HGH jaw" is a phrase in the medical world? I didn't know.
I didn't know either. Is it a phrase in the medical world? Is there a medical world to begin with?
Quote:
A lot of the baseball players that got caught using didn't show any ill side-effects that I've seen.
Caught using what, and how much?

Quote:
Again, he had big jaws as a kid and lifting a lot along with legal supplements could lead to build-up of muscle in that area.

A lot of babies had short arms, blue eyes, chubby cheeks too. What he looked like during a time where his body was producing a large amount of growth hormone is irrelevant. What is relevant, is his jaw as an adult, namely before he went pro, and his early years in the NBA.

Quote:
If you want to sound intelligent on the subject and want people to take you as an authority, you have to delve deeper than a catch phrase and stating that your s/o studies the subject.
Thanks for the advise on sounding intelligent. I wasn't trying to impress anyone. However, I have to intervene here. My "s/o" not only studies the subject, but has over a decade of real world practice. It is her career, her passion, and unfortunately the collateral damage of being in that path, is having the great resources at my disposal, that most people do not have the luxury to have. It wouldn't matter, I had already done a great deal of research on the subject before I met her. We are the equivalent of a married couple, except we both mutually do not support the concept of marriage as a title.

Quote:
I'm actually interested in it.

Well take the blinders off, and view the subject a bit more objectively. Again, start some comparisons with an adult this time. Also, stop with the assumptions and the jumping to conclusions. If you want to sound intelligent, then stay in context.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote